Space Aid’s custom powder coating system is able to accommodate parts 48″ wide, 72″ high and 32′ long. A five stage environmentally friendly iron phosphate wash and rinse pre-treatment cycle insures all components are thoroughly cleaned prior to coating guaranteeing superior corrosion resistance between the product and our TGIC free baked on polyester powder coat finish. Typical paint coverage will be 2 mils – 3 mils providing a more durable and even finish with improved hardness, exterior stability and chemical resistance.
- Premium and custom colours are available upon request for an additional cost.
- Colours may slightly vary when applied to steel.
- Standard colours may be used for any product at no additional cost.
- FDA approved powder available at an additional cost.
Space Aid Manufacturing offers the following finishing operations:
- Baked on Polyester Powder Coating
- Plastic Coating & Rubber Dipping
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Zinc Plating